Sunday, November 11, 2018

Live the Life You've Always Wanted to Live



You decide what you get to do in life. You make it happen! The possibilities are endless. Use your imagination. Dream big!
Sometimes things happen that are out of your control. You get to decide how you will deal with it and move forward. You are still deciding your destiny.
How do you reach your goals?
Make a vision board-- with pictures!
A vision board is a simple poster with pictures of goals that you have. I also include words. You could post a picture of a trip you want to go on, a language you want to learn, a new talent you want to develop, a fitness goal, or a sport you want to learn.
Posting this in a place where it is visible for you to see daily and looking at these pictures will help remind you of your goals and help you reach them!
I've created a simpler version of a vision board by posting my goals around my mirror that I can look at every day as I get ready in the morning. And I spend at least 30 minutes getting ready every morning, so that is lots of reinforcement of these goals in my mind. :)